(no subject)

From: Travis E. Behara (tkbehara@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 04:22:57 EET

Hello List,
     My name is Travis E. Behara. I am a student at Oklahoma State University-Okmulgee. I am in the Distinctive Manufacturing Technologies department. My school recently purchased a SLA machine. I need to know what the job market is like for someone with skills in SLA and Pro/E. Any info about pay and job availability would be appreciated.. If you want to know more about me and my skills check out my web page at http://www.geocities.com/collegepark/theater/8603 .

       Thanks Again,
            Travis E. Behara