[Fwd: GARPA News]

From: smit, a. de (a.desmit@io.tudelft.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 16:45:38 EET

oops, forgot to send this to the list also.

--
Bram de Smit / Delft University of Technology / Faculty of Design,
Engineering and Production (DEP) / Jaffalaan 9, NL-2628 BX Delft, The

attached mail follows:

Hi Terry,

I am also interested in the contents of this new newsletter. From the reactions
until now I would say that we can conclude that a lot of list readers are
interested and that there will be no objection against sending it to the list
or is there people?

regards,