Re: GARPA News

From: lblasch@opw-fc.com
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 16:25:17 EET

Terry,

I can't see how 80KB would be a problem, half the e-mail I get on the RP-ML has
HTML and/or encoded data that adds up to 50kb+ now.

Just list SUBJECT: Attachment 80k GARPA News Letter.

If anyone objects, just send it to me directly, I would love to read it.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Blasch
System Administrator for Engineering Services

OPW Fueling Components Voice: (513) 870-3356
P.O. Box 405003 Fax: (513) 870-3338
Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA
* "I failed to look... therefore, I am in the dark" *