RE: ATTN: Susantha RE: Rapid Tooling Article

From: Linda Johnson (JohnLin@sme.org)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 22:13:10 EET

Terry, Glenn and RP-ML subscribers

I wanted to address the discussion regarding the November '98
Manufacturing Engineering article "Tooling Making Through Rapid
Prototyping" written by Bob Aronson. This article will be available
online after November 16th through the SME web page at www.sme.org/rpa.
In the meanwhile, if you would like a copy faxed to you, please send me
an email at rapid@sme.org with your name and fax number and I'll send
you a copy.

As well this is probably a good time to give everyone an update on the
RPA/SME Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing '99 Conference and
Exposition.