Re: Scanning a Truck

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 20:58:27 EET

Richard

We would like to scan the silverado pick-up from (Chevrolet) General Motors, but I am not sure which is
the equivalent model in the States.
If you can doit how much it may cost the scanning and which method do you use.

thanks for the interest.
**************************************

At 12:15 PM 11/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sir,
>
>What model truck are you wishing to have scanned? We are a small service
>bureau that specializes in Reverse Engineering projects for our customers.
>We could possibly scan a truck to the level of detail you require here in
>the states and then e-mail you the file.
>
>If you are interested please respond to this e-mail.
>
>Richard Lee
>Direct Dimensions, Inc.
>rapid solutions to 3D problems...
>1450 South Rolling Rd
>Baltimore, Maryland, USA 21227
>410-455-5599
>410-455-5587(fax)
>dirdim@erols.com
>http://www.dirdim.com

** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Office Phone: 52-42-112623 **
** Analysis and Numerical Simulation Fax: 52-42-169963 **
** Proc. Energ. **
** **
** Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia **
** Tecnica de Queretaro ( CIATEQ ) **
** <http://ciateq.mx/> **
** **
** Address: Calzada Retablo 150 Email: santillan@ciateq.mx **