RE: Scanning a Truck !!

From: Hodder, David J (David.Hodder@PHL.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Nov 04 1998 - 19:08:01 EET

Rafael, the Franklin Mint here in Pennsylvania produce accurately detailed
models of cars and trucks. I'm not sure what trucks they have, but it would
be worth contacting them, as they obviously have solids to make the moulds -
the vehicles are die-cast, and highly authentic [as can be seen by the
price!].
Maybe someone on the list has more detail of contacts - I'd find it, but I
have to leave for Korea this afternoon.
    DavidStJHodder
Functional Technology Leader
Boeing Philadelphia Prototyping Center