Maestro Patch and SOMOS 8110

From: Bruce E. LeMaster (LeMaster@artcorp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 05:05:06 EET

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know where I can locate the Maestro
1.9.1 Patch that fixes the File Save command in
the view module? 3D's release notes for 1.9.1 say
that it can be found at
<http://www.3dsystems/MaestroPatch> but that link
does not exist. I've searched the 3D Systems web
site and found nothing except documents again
referring to the previous http site.

I'll ask 3D Systems in the morning when they're
back to work. However, if anyone knows the
where-a-bouts of the patch this evening (Thursday
10/29/98, 10:00pm EST) I'd appreciate a quick note
it.

On a separate note, for those that are interested,
we are building GREAT parts with DuPont's new
SOMOS 8110 resin. It's fast, flexible, easy to
clean, has great side walls, takes paint well, and
so far it works great for vacuum casting. Best of
all, our folks doing the part cleaning love it
because it's not brittle like our previous resins
(i.e. much more forgiving when they accidently
drop them!)

Just thought I'd share that with the group.

Thanks

Bruce E. LeMaster

--
Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation