Re: RP presentation to 'Civilians'

From: steve_rebe (steve_rebe@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 04:01:22 EET

I would suggest that you go to a Toys R Us, or other toy store, and look in
the puzzle section. In that section, you will find 3D puzzles that are
solved by stacking cross sectional pieces that will create a 3D shape. This
is obviously verrry similar to the process used for RP.

Hope this helps

Steve Rebensdorf