Fwd: RP presentation to 'Civilians'

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 14:52:06 EET

>Has anybody made presentations on Rapid Prototyping to an audience that
>has little or no background in Engineering. Have you used any clever

I have made presentation to every group from grade school to grandmas, from
politicians to plumbers, from educators to educatees. What works best is
relating RP to their world. I stress how the technology touches their
lives already and what the future may hold. Then let then fill in the
blanks with what they need individually.

I'll look around to see if I can provide you some case studies etc.

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html