Re: NOT off topic humor

From: Nathaniel J. Leon (connectcds@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 02:09:48 EEST

Brock:

Thanks very much for bringing is error to IT's attention. Your point
well taken. Even with the good'ole Etch-a-Sketch assumptions are made
and instructions are not as complete as they should be.

I did not even notice that the instructions did not tell me to turn the
unit over. I already knew that.

Glad some one found the error in the instruction manual in the alpha
implementation of the Y2K fix before the entire design department was
trying to use the new system.

The IT help desk does want to have 1 January 2000 off as a vacation day.
Their party is already scheduled, the current problems is getting
individuals to sign up as designated drivers for the night before's
party.

They are currently seeing if the can rent an entire hotel for the party
so no one will have to drive home.

Again, thanks for your prompt and astute attention to this potential
challenge. I will be sure to put your name in for a bonus.

Bill Gates
IT Director