Re: Sanders---NEED HELP!!!---

From: Kitty Seerden (kitty.seerden@corpus-christi.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 16:43:09 EEST

Hi Karl

We are working with a MM6 and had some problems with it but not as severe
as yours.
To start with; it doesn't like to sit still. If the machine has not worked
for several months it takes up to about 5 hours to get it run properly
again. what we basicly do is purge and purge and test and purge and
test and purge etc etc etc, until it runs properly. Sometimes a
replacement of a jet or a heated line or flag
filter was necessary, but in the end it runs properly.
If you keep it running it will have less and less interuptions and stops.
I'm sorry to hear that you can't get it to run properly, maybe another
purge and test and purge etc etc will help?
Good luck

Kitty Seerden
Dep of Materials
University of Oxford