Re: Heavy-duty polyurethanes

From: Michael Tsenter (nest@primenet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 18:41:56 EEST

Dear Henri:

We do offer a heat-resistant polyurethane material.
The specific product is: PC133HVS/G30VS (beige color)
The maximum glass transition value is 260-270 degrees F
The maximum continuous operating temperature is 240 degrees F

Please contact me if you would like to receive a comprehensive technical
data sheet about this product.

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter

--