Re: Resistance to kerosene & diesel fuel

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 02:10:54 EEST

Mark,

This sounds like a good test for Duraform material offered by DTM. If you don't have a
machine and are willing to try this material let me know. If the part is not to large
I may be willing to make it for the cost of the material provided that you supply test
results back to us on how well the part held up.

Vern, CTS