Re: Horses' Heads

From: Bert VandenBerg (bert@hymarc.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 16:14:11 EEST

You might try:
- photogrammetry (taking stereo pictures of the horse from different
angles). I recall someone advertising recently they could generate
3D data from photos for a fee).
- Moire Fringe scanners. I believe there are a couple of companies
selling these kind of scanners which may be able to operate in a single
shot mode.

        bert

----

-- Bert van den Berg E-mail: bert@hymarc.com Hymarc Ltd. http://www.hymarc.com 35 Antares Drive Tel: (613) 727-1584 Ottawa, Ontario K2E 8B1 Fax: (613) 727-0441