General info needed...

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 07:00:44 EEST

Hello all,

I'd like to get some in-put from those of you that use the Genisys or Actua
Machines.

Specifically the following:

1) How reliable have the machines been?

2) How well has the service department handled your needs?

3) How fast can the unit build a 6 inch cube (solid, and hollow)?

4) Are you satisfied with the material and how durable is it?

5) Do the parts delaminate or fall apart if handled?

6) Have there been any issues with the material from a health and safety
point of view?

7) I'd also like to get a feel for how you feel about the company that you
purchased the machine from... that is how satisfied are you with Stratasys
or 3D Systems?

Thank you in advance and if you are uncomfortable answering via the mailing
list please respond in private (all email sent to me for private viewing
will remain that way)

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
President