Re: Looking for rapid tooling company

From: Michael C Wuensch (mcw@planex-usa.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 02:37:58 EEST

Mr. Bernhard,
    My name is Michael Wuensch and I am a new subscriber to the RPT mailing
list. I also am President and part owner of Planex USA, Inc., a recently
incorporated company that is a subsidiary of Planex Corp. in Maebashi,
Japan. Our expertise is in Rapid/Bridge tooling and Injection molding. Your
project requirements are the ideal match for our technology. Please check
out our website for more info www.planex-usa.com.
or call at (817) 306-1470.
Best Regards,
Michael C. Wuensch