Internet conference - final call for discussion

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 12:28:25 EEST

Dear rp-ml

The internet conference 'The Future of Rapid Prototyping'

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/conferen/jun98/forp/

will shortly come to an end. Some discussion is still going on and I have
posted a number of comments in the various discussion groups. If you think
you have something to offer the conference before it closes, please do so
before it is too late. The final deadline is September 30th but I think it
will be running for a few days after then.

This will definitely be my last post to rp-ml on the subject so I want to
take the opportunity to express my thanks to all the authors and those who
have contributed towards making it a very worthwhile event.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

It is okay to be clueless if you are not looking for anything.