Re: NANOTECHNOLOGY

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 17:56:12 EEST

We have recently set up a micro engineering facility at The University of
Liverpool Department of Engineering researching the following areas

Micro jet laser cutting of thin sections
Micro RP using photocurable resins
Micro mechanical machining

If anyone needs any further information do not hesitate to contact me on the
address below

Dr. Chris. Sutcliffe
Product Innovation and Development Centre
Department of Engineering
3 Brownlow St.
Liverpool L69 3GL

(0151) 794 8022 Direct