To the educational list

From: Jesper Damvig (jesper@damvig.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 10:16:54 EEST

Hi List

Thank you for educating me.

Of course the price for the FDM 1600 is $ 35,000 "In writing" Thirty five thousand USD.
I donīt think that Stratasys would think It was to great, if there old machines only had
the value of $ 35 ??
But then again they donīt make It to easy to sell the machines because of a software clause.

It is like this.

Imagine that you would buy a used, lets say Ford, and the car could only be sold
without the engine, the buyer then had to go directly to Ford and get a new motor,
at the same price that the first user had paid earlier ???? WHY ? Please educate me again.

So as you can see, Itīs not only the ", ." things that I do not understand.

By the way, When I lived in the States many years ago there were a lot of talking
about switching over to the metric system, what ever happened, Is It to hard for you to switch
to this system ? I know for a fact that I had a hard time learning about pints, gallons and inches ect.
Maybe It will take many generations before Itīs fully implemented ?

Or did you just drop the system ? (No offense, just look at me I have used your system and did not
know any thing about the ",." thing.)

Have a nice day.

Damvig
www.damvig.com