RE: FTP site for demo models...

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 23:59:39 EEST

Jesper:

I believe Elaine Hunt has mentioned that they have a FTP site at Clemson
University that has number of STL files. I wonder if they would allow
everybody who uses the rp-ml to use it as a repository for STL demo files?
I imagine that server drive space would become an issue after a while,
especially given the file sizes of some of these cool STL's. Maybe they
could archive or delete the older STL files that were not in much demand...

Is the price for your FDM 1600 really $35.00 USD?

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net