Re: Hexapod

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 16:08:49 EEST

>Hello all,
>
>I am aware of the Sandia Hexapod Research Project, but is there are any
>companies making machining centers for sale to the general public using
>this technology? If so, who are they and what is their contact info. I
>have tried to contact Hexcel, but their web page is closed.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Regards,
>Dan Davis
>PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
>Hicom Industrial Estate
>Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
>Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
>+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax

Dan,

I have seen a Hexapod on a German trade show, from
Neos Robotics AB in Sweden. Fax +46 8 630 0379
They should have a US subsidiary.

Further manufactures, without reference (Germany as well):

- Ingersoll VOH 600 and VOH 1000
- Mikromat 6X
- Geodetic G1000 and G500
- Comau

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling
mailto:info@spline.nl
website:http://www.deskproto.com