Small company

From: Terry Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 00:43:07 EEST

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, I posted a message seeking a company that offers SLA, SLS, and
urethane casting capabilities. Magnesium castings are also of interest.
As I explained to many of the 15 to 20 of you that responded, a client
outside the US wants to purchase parts from a small *and hungry* US
company, with the goal of forming a long-term relationship with it. Having
these specific capabilities in-house are important. Quality,
craftsmanship, and being easy to work with are more critical than having
marketing strength or business savvy. The client also wants to explore the
possibility of investing in the company after working with it for a period
of time. If you know of a small company that offers these capabilities and
might be looking for an investor, please let me know. I'm open to input
from anyone, including those of you that responded earlier. Thanks again
for your replies.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park