ATTN: Zhien, RE: Laser for 3d machine wanted

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 05:32:22 EEST

Zhien, you said,

Dear all,
We plan to buy a laser (used or new) for our 3D machine. Does anyone know
any information (price and which company carry it) about it?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Zhien Liu

Zhien:

I don't know the current prices, but you might try Spectra-Physics at
www.splasers.com (original OEM mfg) or Liconix at www.liconix.com for
further information on replacement lasers. You might try Warren Hill at
Commonwealth Trading at (770) 498-8416 (I believe this is the right number)
for a used laser, if any are available. Warren deals in used Rapid
Prototyping equipment.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Glenn Whiteside