Open Speaker Sessions!

From: Cherrie Bacon (BacoChe@sme.org)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 00:35:17 EEST

We still have a couple open speaker sessions related to Rapid
Prototyping at the "Computer Technology Solutions ... for the
manufacturing enterprise (formerly AUTOFACT)" Conference, September 28 -
October 1, 1998, Cobo Center, Detroit, MI. Would someone from your
organization be interested in speaking during one of the sessions below?

(202B) Problems, Challenges, and Opportunity in Rapid Prototyping
(Monday, 9/28, 9:00-10:00 am)
(310) The Rapid Prototyping vs. Numerical Control Debate (Monday,
9/28, 3:00-4:00 pm)
(204A) RP 101: The Funds. of Rapid Prototyping (Monday, 9/28,
6-9:00pm)(3 hrs)
(304) Using RP Methods for Metal Castings (Tuesday, 9/29, 2:00-3:00
pm)

A list of some of the companies who will be speaking at this year's
Conference include: SAP, Deneb, SSA, Whirlpool, i2 Technologies,
Prosolvia, IBM, Boeing, Unigraphics Solutions, Stanford University,
Autodesk, SDRC, KPMG Peat Marwick LLP, Xerox, Production Modeling Corp.,
Solidworks, EDS, Sun Microsystems, Tecnomatix, Syntegra, Industrial
Technology Institute, Delphi, CG Tech, RWT Corporation, Ford Motor
Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, D.H. Brown Associates

I apologize for the rush, but if your organization is interested, please
reply IMMEDIATELY, so that I can reserve the session for your
organization. See my contact information below.

*
Cherrie Bacon
Computer Technology Solutions Conference Manager (formerly AUTOFACT)
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
One SME Dr.
P.O. Box 930
Dearborn, MI 48121
800-733-4763