head hunting

From: Helmut Naber (naber@ait.ac.th)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 09:58:07 EEST

Dear all,
I try to start a joint reasearch project with some Thai universities.
For a workshop I need contacts to Thai nationals that are working not in
Thailand. The project is about jewelry industry and covers four topics,
two related to RP: reverse engineering and design; Rapid
Prototyping.

I am now looking for Thai experts that can contribute to the workshop
and maybe later to the project itself. They should work on one of the
topics mentioned, either in jewelry industry or anywhere else. If you
know any Thais with this profile, or if you have any idea how to find
them, please let me know.
Unfortunately this is extremely urgent.

Thanks for your co-opration and best wishes,
Helmut Naber

--

Dr. Helmut Naber Seconded Faculty and Manager Skills Center Industrial Systems Engineering Program School of Advanced Technologies Asian Institute of Technology P.O.Box 4 Klongluang Pathumthani Thailand 12120 Phone: +66-2-524-5678 Fax: +66-2-524-5697