chiller for sale

From: Bruce (bruceo@eagledesign.com)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 15:49:32 EEST

We have just taken our Coherent PolarPure Chiller out of service and it is for sale. We modified the unit--separating the fans and compresser from the condensor for outdoor mounting. It runs well in all temperatures ranges including cold Michigan winters. We also added electrical relays so a SLA500 will switch it on and off automatically from the software with the laser. Our configuration did not use the 3D Laser pure heat exchanger. We went directly from the PolarPure to the laser. The system works very reliably and efficiently. Based on observation of the working load, it probably would handle 2 SLA 500's although that has not been tested.

We would sell this system for $5,000 or best offer, F.O.B. our dock. Please contact me if you are interested.
Bruce Okkema, Vice President
Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
2437 84th Avenue
Zeeland, Michigan 49464