Re: Form.Z software

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 15:28:40 EEST

To All:

I've had nothing but excellent useable .stl files from Form-Z, designed by
wdr@virtcon.com. Most have been intricate RP Tool components.

On the matter of translating .igs files, I'm having a difficult time with a
bunch of .igs files from various customers, in translating them with PARIGES
to a .x_t format that is aceptable to Design Wave. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Tom Richards, Metallurgist