Where are they now...

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 16:39:16 EEST

Hello all I am looking for contact information for the following people:

Professor Willi A. Kalander, IMP, Erlangen, Germany
Dr. Kevin T McAloon, Zeneca Specialties, England
Dr. Marlene Smet, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Allan Lightman, The University of Dayton
B. Vanassche, Eeuwfeestkliniek, Belgium
Paul D' Urso, The University of Queensland Department of Surgery, Australia
Shinjiro Yamada, INCS, Inc. Japan
Stephen M. Schmitt and David A Chance, Willford Hall Medical Center
Ian Jackson and Huinian Xiao, Craniofacial Institute, Providence Hospital
Mansour Ashtiani, Stereolithography Laboratory, Troy, MI

There are others that I am looking for but we will start with these. Any
information any of you have on how I can contact these folks would be
helpful. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
President