Books on RP...

From: Terry Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 02:40:16 EEST

Rafael Santillan wrote:

> Does any body around know if there is a WEB site where I could find
> which are the latest books about RP or everithing printed about it
> around the world !!!!

There is a page at WohlersAssociates.com that lists most books on the
subject. When you get there, click on "Reports, Papers, and Other
Publications" and then click on the last item in the list titled "List of
RP publications by Elaine Hunt." This will display a list of 20 books and
other publications, as well as information on how to obtain them.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park
1511 River Oak Drive