Opening for molder/modelmaker

From: Glyn Churchman (scargo@netgazer.net)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 22:21:22 EEST

 Some of you may know Prototech as a leader in the Southwest in urethane
prototypes and limited production parts. Prototech is growing and in need of
experienced help, primarily in our mold making and molding departments. We are
looking for someone capable of leadership. We currently have six or more people
in these departments combined, and we need a
mature (not necessarily in years) person who knows urethane thermoset casting
and RTV moldmaking. This individual would be hands-on as well as guide and
oversee the departments and take the technology forward. We have had many
"firsts" with materials and processes and I feel we are at the forefront in
prototype urethane molding. We machine dispense most of our silicone and
urethanes and do vacuum and pressure casting, molded-in everything and more.
We will be moving into a new, almost finished, spacious, company owned building
in a few weeks. We are a progressive company with many benefits, too.
If you are interested, or if you know of anyone who might be a candidate, please
call 972-221-6599, fax @972-221-8579 or e-mail me at scargo@netgazer.net.

Sincerely,
Glyn Churchman
President, Prototech, Inc.