Maestro on IRIX or UNIX or SOLARIS ?

From: MEHMET SALIM (genpas@superonline.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 17:47:17 EEST

Dear users,

Our company is aout to install an SLA-3500 machine in Turkey-Istanbul and will work as a service bureau.

3D Systems company is recommending us Silicone Graphics Workstation and IRIX, but we are loooking for the other opportunities HP- UNIX or SUN - SOLARIS workstations.

Now we are wondering about the performance of the Maestro 1.9 on the other bases than SG-IRIX.

Is there anyone using Maestro on the other bases and according to your experience what are the problems that you are accrossed?

What do you recommend us ?

Thanks for your interest to our mail. For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/