Re: Need Help

From: Scott Metzger (metzger@fix.net)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 17:57:14 EEST

You can try using vtk. It is free and you can find out more about it at
http://www.kitware.com/vtk.html. There is also a rudmentary DICOM
converter which can be used with vtk at
http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/medical/dicom2/how-to.html#Convert to raw

This is a toolkit rather than a finished application but there is quite
a bit of documentation with many sample applications to get you started.

-Scott