Re: Packing

From: Scott \ (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 22:14:22 EEST

I alway use packing peanuts with 1 or more inches on each side of the
part. I have never had a part break in 5 yaers. The thing I try to
avoid is shipping SL part on a Friday during the summer. The heat can
warp parts.

--
#######             Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
#####\_O            Premier Design & Mfg. Co.