Lack of Sharing

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 10:53:28 EEST

Re. the lack of sharing on rp...
I've always felt that sharing of information has to begin at "home". When I
shared the work I did at Kodak on rapid tooling with the rp community, I
always felt that I received more in return than I gave by way of new
contacts and new opportunities. It's just an rp twist on the Golden Rule.
Perhaps potential speakers on rp have lost this sense of trust or perhaps
there is just too much of the feeling of "been there, done that" on the part
of the listeners.

Douglas A. VanPutte, Consultant
Specializing in Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tools
18 Cross Bow Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Ph.: (716) 889-3601, if busy call (716) 889-4994
Fax: (716) 889-7335
vanputtd@frontiernet.net