Elaine's RPUG idea

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 16:33:49 EEST

>one. Why not have one user group that encompasses all the RP processes?
>This would be a great resource (similar to the rp-ml) where users of all
>different processes and from different industries can exchange ideas and
>information face-to-face at meetings and seminars. Who wants to take the
>lead on this?

Glenn and group,

I'll host such an event but before I jump into the fire..answer these
questions.

For the First International User Group Meeting tell me.....
Will you attend? how many others from your company?
best dates for you:
Participate (if so how)
Suggested topics? Special interest groups? What would you lead?
Could you find Clemson?

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html