Re: SLA5000 Problems

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 02:47:54 EEST

In a message dated 98-08-06 16:41:50 EDT, DPinkston@masco-rd.com writes:

<< One concern is our power source. It will fluctuate from 207 to 246
 volts. >>
That doesn't sound like very clean power to me. A UPS for that kind of machine
is gonna big bucks, but you sure don't like the down time, sounds like to me.
I haven't got a definate answer on the UPS capacity. Maybe 6,000 to 8,000 kva.
But we were looking at 10,000 to 12,000 just to have more on time and possibly
put all the puters on the system as well.
Andy Scott