SL5220 resin

From: Guy.Bourdeau@coulter.com
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 19:07:13 EEST

I noticed a question on the RPML today about Ciba SL5220 and have
responded to this individual. I was a beta site for this material over the
past 3 months. Ciba and 3D has given me the OK to discuss it with any of
you should you ask. If you have any questions or concerns please call me
at the number below. I will take each issue as an individual case and not
as a group discussion at this time. Generally speaking I will say this has
been the best beta resin I have beta tested during my ten years in the
business.

Thank you,
Guy E. Bourdeau
Coulter Corporation