apology for the "out of office" nuisance

From: Ursa.TangYee@Wadsworth.com
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 18:32:32 EEST

Hi everyone on the list:

I am very sorry about the "out of office" notice being posted on the list
(more than once, maybe??) in the past week. It was set up by the IS people
in my office. They ensured me that the notice will be sent only to
intra-office e-mails, not to the public. Obviously, they were wrong. Now
that I am back to the office, I promise this won't happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Have a great
day!

-Ursa TangYee
International Thomson Publishing
Belmont, California, USA