Call for Papers

From: John Lombardi (j.lombardi@acrtucson.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 19:51:14 EEST

Dear fellow RP users,

        I would like to announce an upcoming conference symposium devoted to
Solid Freeform fabrication of Advanced Structural Materials to be held at
the 1999 Annual Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society Meeting in San
Diego, CA. At present, I am seeking technical papers from RP professionals
who are using this technology to fabricate prototypes & tooling using either
direct or indirect RP techniques. Members of industry as well as academia
are invited.
A formal description of the symposium is provided below:

Solid freeform fabrication is a rapidly evolving technology that has
tremendous commercial potential to build complex, near net shape prototypes
and tooling from a wide variety of structural alloys, ceramics, polymers,
and their composites. contributions are therefore solicited from RP users
engaged in R & D in this area. For further information regarding this
symposium please contact:

John Lombardi
Advanced Ceramics Research, Inc.
851 E. 47th St.