Re: Air bubbles in polyurethane castings

From: met-l-flo (metlflo@mw.sisna.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 15:45:00 EEST

Jack,

You may want to try to change the orientation of the part in the mold to allow these small bubbles to roll along the surface of the mold and exit before the pot life expires.
This will provide considerable help in a vacuum environment while the air is expanded and can collectively raise to the surface.

Hope this helps,

Carl Dekker
www.met-l-flo.com