Incremental Fabrication

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 06:22:55 EEST

Juha Suokas wrote:

> Has anyone heard anything about Incre Inc. and Incremental Fabrication
> lately? I haven't found any recent info about them, so are they still
around?

Juha,

Haven't talked with David Gore in years. I'm assuming that he's no longer
developing his technology, although I may be wrong. He sent me a couple of
samples years ago. One was Al and the other was Sn. Both were small flat
pieces made from thin layers. He also sent me a photograph of some
cone-shaped constructions. As a sidenote, I believe David is related to
the Gore that developed Gore-tex.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park