Papers

From: S.A.D.P.Susantha (msa78492@ait.ac.th)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 22:33:58 EEST

Dear List,

I am research student an Asian Institute of Technology in Bangkok Thailand.
I would appreciate if you can help me to get the following papers.

1. " Hosni, Yasser A, Nayfeh Jamal & Sundaram Ravindran", Investment
Casting using stereolithography: Case of complex object.

2. " Frantz", Rapid tooling provides molded parts early in development cycle.

3. " Arnold-Feret and Barbara J", What's new in rapid prototyping and tooling.

4. "Wilmsen M & Ladewig J", Injection moulded part within 14 days.

5. " Biles William, Gornet Timothy J, Davis Kenneth and Yi Allen", Computer
- aided design and rapid tool development in injection molding processes.

6. " Jacobs Paul F", Enhanced sterelithography patterns for investment
casting and rapid tooling.

7. " Warner Merlin C", Rapid prototyping for die casting : today's
applications and future developments.

8. " Whitward Lane", Getting to metal quicker with RP patterns.

Best Regards,

Susantha

S.A.D.P.SUSANTHA

MAIL BOX NO 294 SCHOOL OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DIVISION OF MANUFACTURING SYSTEM
P.O. BOX NO 4 ENGINEERING
KLONG LUANG - 12120
PATHUMTHANI
THAILAND