Incremental Fabrication

From: Juha Suokas (suokas@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 09:33:37 EEST

Hi there!

Has anyone heard anything about Incre Inc. and Incremental Fabrication
lately? I haven't found any recent info about them, so are they still around?
I remember Tery Wohlers mentioning Incre's system in "State of the
Industry, 1994-95 Worldwide Progress Report" and it's also described in
Marshall Burns' book "Automated Fabrication". They had fabricated objects
in tin and aluminum and David Gore expected "to develop the process for
steel and titanium" - anybody know how that turned out?

Thanks in advance,
Juha Suokas

Juha Suokas
Helsinki University of Tech. FAX: +358 3 5250204
Lahti Centre TEL: +358 3 5250282
Saimaankatu 11 GSM: +358 400 970311
15140 Lahti EMAIL: suokas@ltk.hut.fi
Finland