Helisys Board Appoints Gary S. Moskovitz CEO

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 02:48:01 EEST

        (HELISYS-INC)(HELI) Helisys Board Appoints Gary S. Moskovitz CEO

                           (Business Wire; 07/20/98)

     TORRANCE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 20, 1998--Helisys, Inc. (OTC
BB:HELI) today announced that its board has appointed Gary S. Moskovitz as
chief executive officer, succeeding Company founder Michael Feygin, who
continues as chairman and chief technology officer.

Mr. Moskovitz, 50, joined the Company as president and chief operating
officer in March, 1998 and has been responsible for day-to-day operations
as well as overseeing Helisys' senior management team since that time.

Mr. Feygin said, "This appointment confirms our initial decision to bring
Gary into Helisys. Since his arrival, he has initiated significant changes
which we believe will contribute to the long-term success of the Company.
As the founder of Helisys, I look forward to continuing my partnership with
Gary and will devote my time to providing strategic technological guidance
for our products."

Mr. Moskovitz said, "I appreciate the confidence that the board has shown
in my contributions to date. Together, Michael Feygin and I will provide
Helisys with the caliber of leadership and direction needed to better serve
our customers, with the goal of building long-term value for our
shareholders."

Helisys develops and manufactures [. . . .]

CONTACT: Helisys, Inc., Torrance
Dave Okazaki, 310/891-0600
or
Sitrick And Company