Internet Conference

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 10:08:21 EEST

Dear rp-ml

I just thought you might like to know that the 'Future of RP' Internet
conference is still going strong with lots of lively discussion going on in
many of the areas.

Two new papers have just been put into the conference; 'Reverse Engineering
and RP' by Alain Bernard and 'Make Time-to-Market Technologies a
Bottom-Line Issue' dealing with management issues for RP implementation by
Preston Smith. I hope you can find time to look at these papers and enter
the discussion.

For the conference home page, point your browser at

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/conferen/jun98/forp/

It would be nice to see some more discussion on the subjects of 'RP
Standards' and 'Rapid Tooling'. So if you have an interest in these areas,
join in. The conference still has plenty of time to go.

I'm off to the Beijing conference now so see you in a week.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor