Stratasys elastomeric ABS

From: RP Solutions (rps@rp-solutions.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 20:00:02 EEST

Hi there,

Our company RP Solutions (www.rp-solutions.co.uk) supplies FDM prototype
parts in the UK, we are currently looking for someone who is able to
produce commercially parts in the Stratasys elastomeric E20 material.

One possible application we are looking at is to prototype automotive door
seals without going through the Vac casting-PU part process

I have only seen sample parts of this material, is it being taken up and
used for serious work by anyone?

How easy is it to remove support material and can it be bonded ok?

If there is anyone out there who uses E20 and can help I would be very
grateful.

Thanks,

Oliver Cole
Technical Director