Attn SLSUG Attendees

From: John Schaefer (schaefer@atiaustin.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 21:29:15 EEST

Dear Colleague:

The SLS Users Group will be held, August 30-September 2, at the Omni Hotel in Austin. We are asking attendees to display sample parts at the Annual SLS Parts Fair. Your participation is needed for
a successful parts fair.

As a participant, you will learn of new trends in the industry and get
advice from other experienced SLS users. The parts fair is not only for
the finest representation of the SLS process, but also for parts
reflective of common build problems associated with the process.
Participants will receive the maximum benefit by having examples to
stimulate discussion.

While our industry remains extremely competitive, the parts fair will
invoke leaders in the SLS industry to share ideas on the process. A
user's group is all about sharing knowledge and receiving valuable
information. You won't want to miss this unique opportunity!

Please contact me at 512/990-7199, or by e-mail at
schaefer@atiaustin.com if you are interested in showing parts.

Sincerely,

/s/

John Schaefer, Secretary