250/50/HR

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 15:34:43 EEST

Thanks to those who replied to my note. Beth Israeliam from Becton Dickinson had
the answers I was looking for. Thanks Beth.....
As it turns out the default styles supplied by 3D were way off the mark which
really supprised me, they usually are quit good. I needed to change border OC's,
fill CD's, support OC's, hatch spacing and blade gap percentage. Also I had to
increase the layer thichness to .003 from .0025. Actually the only thing that
didn't change was the hatch OC!

--
Best Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 Phone (716)-726-3220 FAX jfdegug@kodak.com