Re: Fw: Light machines-Attn. Neil Leon

From: Ricky Low (rl1@pdq.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 00:50:38 EEST

Hello-
yes, thanks for your suggestion. Light machine co. does indeed sell a fourth
axis set up for this particular
model, but we are unable to accomplish that due to a disagreement between
the owner of this company and the one with Light Machine Co. and this all
happened before I came to this company, so I'm not really clear on what
happened. Suffice it to say that the owner here will not spend a dime with
Light Machine. For anyone interested in this unit, I'll post all of the
available info on it here on Wednesday, as I won't be going into the office
until then, and the owner is out of town at present.
Thanks-
Ricky Low, Hand Engraver and Moldmaker
Jewelry Depot, Inc,
Houston, Texas