Re: Wow

From: Maurizio Bertoldi (bertoldi@uic.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 02:45:16 EEST

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Scott "Scooter" Sutterer wrote:

> I want to thank the members of the rp-ml. Recently I have submitted a
> couple of question to the group. I received a plethora of great
>
> Thanks again

I agree and I thank you the list too (with a BIG delay), for my last
question on the meaning of RTV I got at least a dozen of answers in one
day; the mailing list is a tremendous mean of informations for my
research.

In the meanwhile, I have another little quiz for you: what is the meaning
of the extension "SML" in stratasys FDM process ? I guess Stratasys
Machine Language, am I right ?

Thanks again
Maurizio

Maurizio Bertoldi E-mail: bertoldi@uic.edu

University of Illinois at Chicago
Manufacturing Processes Laboratory (room 1036)
Department of Mechanical Engineering (MC 251)
842 West Taylor Street Phone: (312) 413.7408
Chicago, IL 60607-7022 Fax: (312) 413.0447